Server Software and Configuration Services
ConfigServer eXploit Scanner
for cPanel and DirectAdmin
$60 per server
Bulk purchase discounts
ConfigServer eXploit Scanner (cxs) is a server malware, exploit and antivirus scanner that performs active scanning of files as they are uploaded to the server. Initial installation with recommended configuration options is included with the license.
- For dedicated or virtual servers – protects all domains, IP addresses and users on the server
- Active (realtime), manual, and scheduled scanning can be performed
- Scans for suspected exploits, viruses, suspicious resources
- Quarantine or delete suspicious files
Who can use ConfigServer eXploit Scanner?
- Web hosting companies
- Small/medium businesses managing their own dedicated or virtual servers
- Server management companies wanting to offer value added services
- Anyone running a cPanel or DirectAdmin dedicated server or virtual server, who wants protection from server exploits and malware
Benefits of ConfigServer eXploit Scanner
- Provides an easy to use interface within the root or admin control panel.
- Licensed on a per server basis, no limit on users or accounts.
- One time purchase price, includes software updates for the life of the product. No monthly fees.
Web Based Admin Interface
- cPanel/WHM – latest versions fully supported
- DirectAdmin – latest versions fully supported
- InterWorx – latest versions fully supported
- Supported OS’s for cPanel: Redhat v7, CentOS v7, Ubuntu v20.04 , CloudLinux v7/8, AlmaLinux/RockyLinux v8, AlmaLinux/RockyLinux v9
- Supported OS’s for DirectAdmin: RHEL v7 to v9, CentOS v7, CloudLinux v7/8/9, AlmaLinux v8/9, Debian v11, Ubuntu v20.04
- ClamAV daemon process, for virus scanning
- Server with static IPv4 or IPv6 address (for licensing).
- SQLite v3, for the quarantine, report and statistics database
- ModSecurity v2+, for web script upload scanning (this is not required)
- BETA support for Plesk Onyx/Obsidian, VestaCP, CentOS Web Panel, and CyberPanel
- Root SSH access to the server is required for installation and some configuration actions
Other Technical Information
- Support is not guaranteed for servers running services from 1h.com, ASL or Bitninja.
- We only provide support for supported versions of the OS and latest versions of the control panel. EOL versions are not supported. BETA versions are supported but there may be absent features and bugs, and installation is not included.
- Admin Front-End available only with root WHM login (cPanel) or admin login (DirectAdmin), not reseller accounts.
- We no longer provide support for Virtuozzo or OpenVZ servers. While the product may work on these types of containers, there may be issues that we cannot support
osm is a commercial product that is sold and licensed on a per server basis. Unlike competing products, it is strictly a one-time per server license purchase with updates for the life of the product, all at a reasonable price! Initial default installation on a single server per license is included in the price. Please see the FAQ for more information about discounts and installation.
Bulk purchase discounts are available. Please see the cxs FAQ.
A license for cxs is included when you purchase our cPanel Service Package