Server Software and Configuration Services
Enabling ConfigServer Public Key Access
- Login to WHM and go to Security Center > Manage root’s SSH keys
- Click “Import Key”.
- In the bottom box, “Paste the Public key in this box:”, paste the following, all on one line:
- Then go to the first box (“Choose a name for this key”) and enter ConfigServer in the box if necessary
- Click “Import”.
- Click “Return to SSH Key Manager”.
- Click “Manage Authorization” for the Configserver SSH key and then click Authorize.