Server Software and Configuration Services
ConfigServer Mail Queues (cmq)
This is an original and free add-on product for cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin. The product provides you with a full featured interface to the exim email queues from within the control panel.
The ConfigServer Mail Queues can be an essential tool for:
- Determining why inbound or outbound email delivery is failing
- Deleting bounce emails
- Deleting frozen (undeliverable) emails
- Forcing queue runs (especially useful for Smart Router emails to Exchange servers that are intermittently online)
- Integrates with MailScanner, if installed, to offer views/deletion of email in both the Pending and Delivery queues
- Searching for and viewing/deleting emails to/from specific domains and addresses
- Viewing the email history from the exim mail logs for specific emails
- Retry delivery for specific emails
The latest version of cmq can be downloaded here: cmq.tgz
The latest SHA256 checksums of all our products can be downloaded here: checksums.txt
Please visit our ConfigServer Community Forum for support.
This application is released under our script license. It is released free of charge, with no warranty to its suitability. There is no support provided with this application except through our online community forums.
If you don’t feel confident doing any of this yourself, or if you would like a comprehensive security service for your server, we do have cPanel Server Services that include the installation and configuration of this application.